PANZ WELCOMES NEW MEMBERS
PANZ membership provides opportunities to contribute and participate in the Association’s activities, including a biennial conference.
PANZ membership is on an annual basis. Join now to be part of the conversation about population issues in New Zealand.
Who should join PANZ?
- planners from local and regional government
- social science researchers such as geographers, sociologists, economists, demographers, planners, historians, educationalists, and environmentalists
- persons from other relevant disciplines such as mathematicians, statisticians and biometricians
- public health planners, policy makers and practitioners
- government policy analysts
- business planners, entrepreneurs and market researchers
- students and teachers
- community organisations and individuals with an interest in population-related issues.
What do you get by joining?
- reduction in fees to biennial conference
- bi-annual newsletter which reports Association news, local and overseas developments in population matters
- notification of conferences and seminars
- access to Technical Papers and Monographs published by PANZ (covering for example research papers with substantial technical content) and Council and Association submissions to various bodies
- the opportunity for contact with a wide range of individuals involved in population studies and related fields
- the opportunity of being informed about new developments on a wide range of population issues.
Membership Fees for the Year to 31 March 2021-2022
Ordinary Member — $30.00
Associate Member (students and unwaged) — FREE