New deadline for abstracts is now WEDNESDAY 30 JUNE 2021.
The Population Association of New Zealand invites you to the biennial New Zealand Population Conference (#NZPopCon), being held on 8th and 9th of September 2021 at Auckland University’s Owen Glenn Building. The conference this year is co-sponsored by Auckland University’s School of Population Health.
2021 theme: Population beyond the pandemic: Demographic trends, health, wellbeing and inequalities
NZPopCon seeks contributions on ***a wide range of population issues*** including:
- Population change and demography
- Health and wellbeing
- Inequality and poverty
- Migration & regional dynamics
- Indigenous data sovereignty
- Māori and indigenous demography
- Housing and homelessness
- Gender and ethnic identities
- Families, whānau and households
- Labour markets and education
The PANZ conference is the flagship forum for population research in Aotearoa and brings together a wide range of population professionals in academia, government, communities and the private sector.